Sunday, September 8, 2013

The advertisers attacking our computers!


                                    Advertisements world become so big in this world. Companies and people who try to convince us with these advertisers looked up for ways that can help them to reach us. They fund that showing their advertisers on TV, newspaper and the cinema is not enough. They found a new way to show for us their advertisers. This way is by showing their adds on our computer. They used the websites to show their adds for us. From this point of view, I would like to talk about the advertiser in the Internet world and how dose these add annoying the people. In many websites, we can notice the advertisers in top, right, left and in the bottom of the website page. Most of the time these adds which appeared on the websites relate to the website and what it is for or about. For example, if you are in one of the websites that talk about the soccer and the soccer players, you will see many adds that trying to convince you to buy soccer product. Some people complained about this issue and they said that the adds are attacking or privacy, because these add now what we looking for in the Internet world. One of my friends, who have an experience with the advertisement in the Internet world, told me about his story. He said that his experience where with amazon.com, when he was looking for one of the phone accessory which is a cover for his iPhone. He said, “While I was trying to find I good caver for my iPhone, many advertisers appeared to me that relate to the iPhone and its accessories.”  My friend told me that before he search in Amazon website he was think about just a one cover, but after Amazon he purchased more then 5 items for his iPhone.







bhhjbh

No comments:

Post a Comment